Sunday, October 4, 2009

Totally clueless

Well, here I am writing a blog. A blog! I barely even understand the concept. Sadly, my clearest understanding came when I was dragged to the movie "Julie and Julia" by my dear mother. The movie turned out to be quite entertaining. Now, perfecting this blog is going to be both educational and challenging. As for the name "Finding Forty", I think it just sums up my quest to figuring out who I really am and what I should be doing at this stage in my life. It sounds so cliche but it really is a dilemma. They say, [who are "they" anyways?] that you really begin to find your sense of self during your forty's and it is SO true. My love for writing managed to resurface during this past election along with the realization that I actually do have some talent for the written word and that I makes sense! This coupled with all of the stupidity and ignorance being spread around forced me to come out of my "opinion closet." So here goes Cyber world. Will anyone even see this? I wonder. I'm looking forward to checking in with all of my unknown and probably non-existent followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment